Saturday, April 1, 2017

Bob Dylan 4-1-92 Melbourne, Australia


Bob Dylan
4-1-92 (April 1, 1992 / 1992-04-01)
Palais Theatre
Melbourne, Victoria Australia

All Along The Watchtower
Most Of The Time
Everything Is Broken
Just Like A Woman
Tangled Up In Blue
She Belongs To Me
Maggie's Farm
Love Minus Zero/No Limit
Little Moses
The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carroll
It Ain't Me, Babe
Cat's In The Well
Simple Twist Of Fate
The Times They Are A-Changin'
Highway 61 Revisited
Ballad Of A Thin Man
Watching The River Flow
Blowin' In The Wind

CDR Copy MK mastertape>my pc>traders little helper>flac
> 320 kbps mp3 by me, Boot Hill Bootlegs


An excellent audience recording, especially for 1992, nice and crisp, not very distant, instruments are all there.  Crowd noise isn't horrible between songs.  Bob sounds good, I really like this one.

It's not in my nature to keep bad recordings but I might have a few for their historic value.  When there's something better, I try to get what's better because I don't wanna waste my time having a frustrating listening experience.  I feel I know pretty well from the start when something's gonna be a good listen versus meh.  This one -- definitely not meh.

Part 1  ~~  Part 2

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddya think?